Friday, January 6, 2012

A Big MOJO Thank You

My job is probably one of the most stressful jobs I've ever had. However, there are a few customers who are really amazing and I wouldn't trade for the world. During Christmas one of those wonderful customers sent a few of us a gift basket as a thank you. It had all all kinds of yummy goodies in it.

As a thank you, I used MOJO Monday sketch 222. I also used the new Sale-a-bration paper....I love the new paper, very light and airy!



And in case you hadn't heard, the new Occasions Mini is out! Check it out by clicking the link on the sidebar. Don't forget Sale-A-Bration starts January 24th and you get a free SAB item with every $50 you spend. Who needs Christmas when you have SAB?!

Happy Friday everyone.....I love Fridays!!!!!!

All supplies SU!
{Paper} Peach Parfait, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Everyday Enchantment (SAB)
{Ink} Early Espresso, Peach Parfait
{Stamp} Sincere Salutations, Baroque Motifs
{Extras} CB Swirl embossing folder

1 comment: