Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Since life will get back to normal here shortly, I thought I'd show you some fun things I did to decorate my cubicle at work this month for Operation Santa.....(which was a HUGE success)




Close up of the Santa pennant. I used the new Petite Pennant die and curly label punch.



I also squeezed in a Sunday gift class.



This is the backside of my cubicle. No one could find me last year so I made sure everyone knew where Operation Santa was this year!



Each person who adopted a family or helped write letters back to kids received a Santa thank you card. The beard is a flap to write a little note.



I'm exhausted and glad the holiday season is at the end. Now on to spring and
SALE-A-BRATION soon!!!!!


I hope everyone has a fun and safe Christmas 'cause I know I will =)

1 comment: