Sunday, January 22, 2012

A box...A Box!

I'm back to crafting after a few weeks of emerging myself in The Hunger Games trilogy. Great books by the way, if you get the chance you should read them. Now I can't wait for the movies!

For today's card I used the Mojo Monday #224 sketch. But.....I made the box myself! Yes, I probably could have found a tutorial on it somewhere but I am so much prouder that I made it and figured out the dimensions myself =)



The box holds a candle from Bath & Body Works. I figure it is a cute teacher gift or birthday gift for someone.

All products SU!
{Paper} Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red, Night of Navy, Twitterpated DSP {Ink} Night of Navy {Stamp} Mixed Bunch, Elementary Elegance (SAB) {Extras} Perfect Pennants die, Blossom Punch, Cherry Cobbler Dotted Scallop ribbon, Curly Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment