Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Love in December

So I haven't sent out my Christmas cards and here I am making Valentine cards. I have no excuse, I just haven't gotten copies of the kids Christmas pics with Santa done yet. I wish I could say it was because I didn't want to stand in line at the post office, but I work for the Postal Service....I have no excuse =)

So all this is from my Occasions mini pre-order that I finally got the chance to play with. I also learned that you have to condition stamps before you use them so that you get that crisp image that is so desirable. Here's where I learned about CONDITIONING STAMPS. My images have turned out so much better...which makes me look like I know what I'm doing =)

Alrighty I'm off to work on teacher gifts, they need to be done by Friday..YIKES!

C-ya!



Ingredients:
Stamps: {SU! Filled with Love}
Paper: {SU! Love Impressions DSP, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black}
Ink: {SU! Real Red}
Misc: {SU! Dimensionals, 1 3/4" Scallop punch, 1 1/2" circle punch, 1" punch, Whisper white ribbon}

No comments:

Post a Comment