Monday, December 20, 2010

Busy Weekend

Since Mother Nature has decided to flood Southern California with 7 inches of rain this weekend, we decided to stay inside which means hours of craftiness for me! It's a good thing because I had a ton of stuff I wanted to make for coworkers and neighbors.

Photobucket

This cutie holds 3 Hershey nuggets. I found this wonderful idea HERE on a forum at Splitcoast Stampers. These are for my coworkers in Consumer Affairs at USPS.

Photobucket

Please excuse the gigantic picture. I got frustrated trying to resize it and it wasn't working.... grrrrr! Anywho this box is another courtesy of Splitcoast HERE. These are for our neighbors. Just something small but cute =)

Photobucket

Last but not least these are for my former coworkers at my local Post Office. These are from Becky's tutorial for sale HERE from the 2008 edition of The 12 Days of Christmas. They are Hershey Nugget Holders.....so super cute and so super easy. {I have an awesome upline!}

Photobucket

Alrighty, I'm off to make some snowman soup {hot chocolate}....enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment