Sunday, March 25, 2012

Clean Butterflies

It's a very rainy day here in SoCal but I have gotten a ton of stuff done! Cut and organized my coupons, got listings ready for eBay tonight (stamps & dies), laundry done and got some cards made....very productive.
Link
Today's card is for Clean & Simple #182 and was super fun to make. I've seen so many people run their entire card through the Big Shot using the lattice embossing folder for a cool look so I figured it was time to try this and I love the results. The only thing I would change is the adhesive I used. I only used a mini glue dot in the middle of the flower. Doing it again, I would make sure I adhered the entire flower to the card stock so I wouldn't come up.




I spritzed the entire going thing with Vanilla Shimmer smooch spritz which looks better in person. Added a couple embossed butterflies and voila!



All supplies SU!
{Paper} Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Twitterpated DSP {Ink} Versamark, Riding Hood Red {Stamp} Happiest Birthday Wishes, Elementary Elegance {Extras} Blossom triple layer punch, basic rhinestones, clear rhinestone brad, lattice embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. Well you were certainly productive and the card is cute, but you really should have gone to see the Hunger Games this weekend! So Good! :)

    ReplyDelete