Thursday, March 8, 2012

Monkey #98 Flower

Yay it's Thursday! Not as good as Friday but I'll take it =)

For this card I played along at A La Card Monkey for the 98th challenge! I kept it very simple on this one, well simpler than normal. I was in a daisy making mood so I pulled out the Daisy #2 die and two of my favorite In Colors and cut away! I embossed the strip of Calypso Coral so it wasn't so blah and added some random flower eyelets.





Ingredients: All items SU!
{Paper} Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Pool Party {Ink} Calypso Coral {Stamp} Small Script (retired) {Extras} Daisy #2 die, random flower eyelets, Pattern #1 texture plate

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card. I love this big daisy and the colors are so fantastic. Great card. I love it! Thanks for joining the A La Card Monkey Challenge.

    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely flower and card! I'm glad you took part in our challenge this week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete