Monday, September 26, 2011

Red & White

Monday is upon us again. But this Monday means only 7 work days and I'm on vacation! Yippee!!!

My latest card is courtesy of the sketch over at Clean & Simple
#159





I used my bouquet blossoms triple layer punch. I used #1 in red to give me the base and #3 in white to give me the punched out flower. Put a dimensional in between the two to give it some depth and added a rhinestone for bling. As my kids would say "easy peasy lemon squeezy".

This card is going straight to work today, it's the boss' birthday and I hope she likes it. Even though she said I was never allowed to do the running man at work again, she still gets a card =)


Wanna play too? Here's the sketch:



Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Real Red, Whisper White, Play Date DSP (retired)
{Ink} SU! Real Red
{Stamp} SU! So Happy For You (retired)
{Extras} SU! Triple layer Bouquet Blossom punch, rhinestones, satin ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment