Monday, April 16, 2012

Wishing Elephant

Do you ever "have" to have a stamp set or paper and then once you get them you don't use them? Am I the only one? I just "had" to have this paper and stamp set when they came out last June. Honestly I have barely used them and mostly because I hate to color. Its just not my thing. Too time consuming and I never make it look good.

The sketch is courtesy of Card Patterns #161 and it was pretty fun! I just kept adding things until I was happy with the look of it. I love the bright colors but my elephant still looks kinda funky. But for someone who hates to color I think it looks okey dokey.



Don't forget the Summer Smooches promotion going on now until the end of April. Click HERE for more info!

Ingredients
{Paper} Real Red, Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DSP {Ink} Basic Black, Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red {Stamp} Pennant Parade, Under the Big Top {Extras} Nestabilities scallop circle, Cuttlebug circle embossing folder, miscellaneous sticker border

2 comments:

  1. Adorable and so much fun! Love that elephant. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!Thanks for joining us at Cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete