Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Monkey Business

So far this week is a super crafting week! I've come home every night and done some cards =) Today is my version for the sweet sunday sketch #52 over on Karen Giron's blog. Her cards are always so fresh and clean & I love the sketch everyweek. Alright here's my card:
I loved the colors I chose, they seemed to work so well & the pink just "popped". I'm still learning how to color images. I envy anyone who uses copic markers. To have that talent would be amazing! I try my best and I think this one turned out ok =)

I also got my Sale-A-Bration catalog from Becky Roberts over at Inking Idaho I've so got a list for Valentine's *wink* *wink* to the hubby =)

Ingredients:
Paper: The Paper Company, DCWV (Pocketfull of Posies mat stack)
Ink & Ribbon & Edge Punch: Martha Stewart
Stamps: Autumn Leaves Mindy's Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment