Sunday, January 10, 2010

MOJO #120

Well, so far so good on my card making! I made 3 this week (2 more than I planned for). I did my MOJO Monday challenge for the week and then a couple birthday cards for friends. The first pic is of my MOJO challenge. I made the card, however it just doesn't "hit" me. You know when you do something and it just doesn't feel right? Well this is the card. I played around with it but nothing made it better. Oh well there's always next week right?!

Ingredients
Paper: Great Paper Co, DCWV, Recollections
Ink: Martha Stewart
Stamp: SU! Big Blooms
Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots & Circles embossing folders
Edging scissors
Eyelets



Here's one of my other cards. I came across a new blog and loved this card, so I tweaked it a little and made my own. It's for a friend's son's birthday, I so hope he likes it!


Ingredients
Paper: Recollections, background is just a scrap
Ink: Memories
Cricut w/Home Decor & George and Basic Shapes cartridge
Stamps: Changito by Stampendous, mini alphabet set from Target
Color pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment