Sunday, July 22, 2012

Aviary with a side of MOJO

Here I am again, writing a post and showing a card. Lots of stuff has happened since my last post, school's out, doctor appointments, surgery (nothing major), recovery and finally back in the creative mood. So without further adieu here it is, one of my first cards in 6 weeks......

 I used the sketch at Mojo Monday #250 this time. 


             




I used one of my I-have-to-have-this-stamp-set-but-never-use-it sets, Aviary paired with some new Echo Park So Happy Together paper. Notice the banners at the bottom, those are from my Itty Bitty Banners dies....very cool huh?! No more trying for hours to make all the bottoms even, YAY!!!! And the bow is just white bakers twine colored with a More Mustard marker.

Ok, so hopefully I can get back on here more. Hopefully my creative streak stays around and my body and mind hold up =)

Have a great day!

{Paper} Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Echo Park So Happy Together designer paper {Stamp} Aviary {Ink} Versamark {Extras} Silver embossing powder, Boho blossoms punch, bakers twine, Itty Bitty Banners dies, Whisper White 1/2" ribbon

1 comment:

  1. I have come over from Stampin' Connection. Love this card and your projects! I am your newest FOLLOWER, hope you will come by and visit me on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish. Happy Stampin'
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca
    Louise

    ReplyDelete