Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Little did I plan it, but this was the 3rd year in a row I've made handmade ornaments for our tree. In 2007 we bought a foam box set at Michaels with gingerbready people and houses and glitter glued them. Last year I got the idea from Martha Stewart and made glitter ornaments. Now that was a work of love because it took forever to finish those! This year we just didn't get the Christmas stuff out of storage so I made ornaments with my Cricut!

Nothing special, just put in the cardstock and picked my ornament from the "All Mixed Up" cartridge. At first I made 2" ones because we were just going to get a tabletop tree. Lo and behold we found a 6' one on clearance so I had to make 3" ornaments too =) I also added a Christmas stamp to the inside of the ornament so it wasn't so plain. If I'd thought of this in early December it would have been cute to embellish the ornaments like a red nose on the reindeer. I also made a "Merry Christmas" sign to put above the computer desk.


Have fun and Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment