Friday, January 7, 2011

TGIF....Stamping here I come!

Seriously Friday could not have come sooner! This is one week that was horrendous, week. I won't begin to bore you with how many names I was called! (It's not very G-rated) Now on to the weekend and stamping and preparations! Oh oh oh AND hopefully I get my big order from "the other company" aka Mr. Brown so I can work on a workshop for February (birthdays).

So far I have a few people possibly interested in my Valentine Workshop on January 15th! Nothing definite but hey an interest is more than my 1st attempt at a Workshop so I am all smiles =)

So now on to my cutie box that I love! I got the template HERE on Splitcoast. And you guessed it...more pop dots! I adhered the hearts to the ribbon with pop dots. I love it because there is no lid, everything is one piece.....my kinda thinking!

Have a great weekend everyone! I'm going to spend mine playing with new goodies =)

C-ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment