Friday, November 4, 2011

Poppy Goodness

This migraine still has my head feeling like its in a vice so I thought maybe making a card or two might get my head feeling better......yeah didn't happen. But I did make a card I'm kinda happy with =)



I made it using the Monkey Sketch over A La Card Monkey and then realized I was too late for the challenge, eh, the story of my life, a few hours short.

It's Friday so hopefully my day can go fast so I can get home and rest this weekend. My goal, to be able to feel normal again without the monkey in my head banging on the bongo drums =)

Ingredients:
{Paper} SU! Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Sunny Garden DSP (retired)
{Ink} SU! Poppy Parade
{Stamp} SU! Simple Sentiments
{Extras} SU! Lg oval punch, dotted scallop ribbon edge punch

No comments:

Post a Comment