Thursday, February 24, 2011

Why I Am Such a Fan of Stampin' UP!

I know a lot of people might think "sure your a demonstrator and you get a discount, that's why you like SU! products". Actually that's part of it =) the other part is I am so incredibly impressed with the quality of the SU! products. This card is a prime example of my loyalty.



All the paper is SU! and great quality, thick, colorful and best of all the paper colors match the ink colors...no guess work! The stamp image however is non-SU! I bought this image long before I became a demo and just hadn't used it. I had a nudge to make a card with a monkey on it and said this one will work. From far away the image looks ok, but on closer look the image lines are beaded up and just not pretty. I used my blender pens to try to make it look better but the leaves especially look awful. My point here.....Stampin' UP! stamps R-O-C-K! I have never had an image bead up and look like this.



Now my next mission is to look through the Idea Book and find a monkey stamp. Who woulda guessed I needed a monkey stamp?! I'm off my soapbox now =)



Have a great Thursday y'all! C-ya!





Ingredients:
{Paper} Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Play Date DSP
{Ink} Chocolate Chip, Old Olive,

No comments:

Post a Comment