Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snowman Dreams and Candy Wishes

Weird title I know but eh it works =) Ok here's my super cute find that I transformed into my own "thang". The jars are plastic and they originally had Sixlets candy in them. Got 'em for 90% off after Halloween....SCORE! So, the kids gladly ate the candy so I could "fix" the jars. Easy peasy, just cut a scallop circle from my Spellbinders scallop die. Cut some circles with my circle cutter and glued 'em all down with glue dots.....told ya, easy peasy. I added glitter for the bling effect and WALA (or however you spell it) you have 3 cute easy jars to fill with candy. I took mine to work and have now shared with the Marketing staff at the district office.

C-ya!


Photobucket


Photobucket



Ingredients:
Cardstock: SU! Whisper White, Pacific Point
Stamps: SU! Mr. Twigster
Ink: SU! Basic Black
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Scallop circles

No comments:

Post a Comment